..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Some problem I've never seen before. [solved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well here's a video I uploaded to show what happens.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS8BmvQC5...annel_page
This happens in all the playground versions with rev numbers no matter what configurations I pick. Advice, comments, solutions please? Thanks.

System spec: Windows XP, Quad core 2.97ghz, 2gig ram, GeForce 6600GT
system specs?
System spec: Windows XP, Quad core 2.97ghz, 2gig ram, GeForce 6600GT
have you try to run previous/old version and has the same error factor??
otherwise delete the ini files then re-config.
(02-01-2009, 01:42 AM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]have you try to run previous/old version and has the same error factor??
otherwise delete the ini files then re-config.

I have tried using older versions with the result. I have also reconfigured my settings.

EDIT: Some older versions don't give me a crash but takes me to PS2 Browser and System configuration window but thats all, it still doesn't open a new window for me to choose a game.
well, semevral things can cause it to crash. 3 things to try:

1: defrag your computer then try it again.
2: run a disc check on the hard drive with pcsx2 on it (not always the main hard drive for everyone) , again, run it, see if it crashes. (disc check will take 30-45 MINUTES, so find something else to do in the meantime)
3: try redownloading the emu, and reconfigure it?
I edited post #5. I noticed something in all the versions I used so far, the fact that... um look the image in attached. See the red text.... something with system.cnf.
you're trying to run directly to the DVD drive
try change other CDVD plug-in
1st to try is the EFP polling plug-in
try running the solid bios and see what happens. (use the CD plugin, NOT an ISO one)

also, don't have a ps2 cDVD in the drive
(02-01-2009, 02:02 AM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]you're trying to run directly to the DVD drive
try change other CDVD plug-in
1st to try is the EFP polling plug-in

THANK YOU!!! THAT WAS THE PROBLEM!!! I was using gigaherz cddvd plugin, who knew there was a bug in it. Guess it should be reported. I used the linnazdsakfnda something plugin and it worked.
Pages: 1 2