..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: on the pirate cds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the cd needs to be 100% original, ie, here there are cd's in the $ 80 to $ 20 and of 5 / $ 10 of the 80 are 100% of the original $ 20 call could be pressed to use any of these? errors by google
let me spell it out for you. if you download games to pirate them for play on pcsx2, none of us will help you. search the web, do some research and figure it out on your own

deixe-me explicita ele para você. se baixa jogos a pirata os para jogo em pcsx2, nenhum de nós ajudará você. procura a teia, faz alguma pesquisa e ele compreende-se por conta própria
What are you talking about????
yes but I do not know if the games that cost 20 are pirates who have custão 5 or 10 I know you are wondering if he might be working a 20 then I will buy
type the portueguese alongside the english, mechines translate bad. and you yourself said you downloaded it. aka you're pirating the game

bata o portueguese ao lado do inglês, mechines traduz mau. e você se disse que você baixou-o. vulgo pirating o jogo
yes u say pirate not play, tomorrow i go buy the game, have prices of 80$ 20$ and 5 $ my qustion is the game of 20$ play or no play? he have the photo of game in cd is original?... i no know he play

errors by Jho i speak +/- inglish
Olhe aqui ver se trabalha ou não: http://www.pcsx2.net/compat.php?c=key
i have a good inglish?? best of machine? =P
"bata o portueguese ao lado do inglês"
Please people, stop other language except in english. Both of you make me jeliousy to get my native speaking.
Please people, stop other language except in english. Both of you make me jeliousy to get my native speaking.
Pages: 1 2