..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Summoner Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i recently downloaded PCSX2 1.1.0 and it works fine. Im currently playing Summoner for nostalgia's sake. I really want to complete every quest on the game.

But, in the Lenele marketplace i need to speak to certain people, and well, some of them are in mid air and one person isnt there but you just see floating exclamation marks and i cant talk to any of them! So frustrating.

Is their any way to fix this? Is it simply the ISO? I really dont want to lose my saved game by getting a new one.

Thanks
Tried hitting f9 ?
I have the same issue. F9 doesn't help.
Put your ee and vu clamps to full (bottom option on both) and ser if that helps.

Dont reload from a savestate though, use an ingame save.
(06-15-2013, 11:20 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Put your ee and vu clamps to full (bottom option on both) and ser if that helps.

Dont reload from a savestate though, use an ingame save.

I know nobody replied to tell you if this worked for them or not but i wanted to thank you because I have been looking for a fix for this and all my searches (atleast 80%) come back about devil summoner... anyway this took care of the problem for me so thanks for the fix.