..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: R-Stick suddenly stop working completely
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi fellas. Just discovered PCSX2 and it's awesome. I've been playing Resident Evil: Gun Survivor 2 - Code Veronica and it's been working great. I've had R-Stick left and right set to the left and right arrow keys to look left and right. So I finish a mission, start a new one, and suddenly I can't look left and right anymore.

I tried remapping the R-stick to other keys and it still doesn't work. It's so weird, it had been working fine.

I'm using pcsx2 v0.9.8 and plugin Lilypad r4510.
(I tried mapping SSSPSXpad but it seems to only let me map one stick I think??)

Please help.
For starters, update to 1.0.0 and try again. Also make sure to load from memory card and not from a saved state
(01-12-2013, 05:29 PM)yoyoma724 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi fellas. Just discovered PCSX2 and it's awesome. I've been playing Resident Evil: Gun Survivor 2 - Code Veronica and it's been working great. I've had R-Stick left and right set to the left and right arrow keys to look left and right. So I finish a mission, start a new one, and suddenly I can't look left and right anymore.

I tried remapping the R-stick to other keys and it still doesn't work. It's so weird, it had been working fine.

I'm using pcsx2 v0.9.8 and plugin Lilypad r4510.
(I tried mapping SSSPSXpad but it seems to only let me map one stick I think??)

Please help.

Go to "Devices and printers" right click it's icon and select "Game Controller Settings" and from there "Properties", test it there. Although not needed most of times you can calibrate the gamepad from there also.

Assigning analog sticks to digital buttons may fail is the sensibility changes also.
Oh wow, I'm an idiot. You look with L1 and R1, not the R-stick, I must have changed the mapping for L1/R1 around and got mixed up or something.

In other words, I made a mistake, there's no problem, you can delete this thread if you want. Thanks for the replies.