..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final Fantasy XII graphic problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some graphic elements of Final Fantasy XII are not displaying.

Could someone help me solve this problem please?

[Image: pcsx2bug.png]
[Image: pcsx2bug2.png]

I will update if there are more issues.
Also please do let me know if I should post in Bug Report too.
specs?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Windows 7 Ultimate
Processor: Intel Core i3 CPU M 350 @ 2.27 GHz
RAM: 3.80 GB usable
I am quite sure i have integrated graphic card with the CPU chip. I dont know how to figure out 100% sure. dxdiag listed the CPU chip under the display tab.
Quote:Any non default settings you are using.
I am using Pokopom together with Scarlet.Crush's dll file to use DS3 controller.
I am also using the preset 1 for graphic option. Before that I changed to Widescreen and custom window size 1280x720

I'm playing Final Fantasy XII with newly burnt ISO image.
seems to me like a dx9 bug (dx11 will fix that), what are your settings of pcsx2?
(01-18-2013, 10:32 AM)WarWeeny Wrote: [ -> ]seems to me like a dx9 bug (dx11 will fix that), what are your settings of pcsx2?

I am only using preset 1 setup, without any customization.
I'm also already using DirectX 11.
(01-18-2013, 11:41 AM)keoss Wrote: [ -> ]I am only using preset 1 setup, without any customization.
I'm also already using DirectX 11.

then i am afraid that your videocard is to blame, this game runs good on normal systems with dedicated videocards (nvidia/ati) and the only thing i can think of is that you use an intel onboard card and that it cant cope with the shaders pcsx2 is using, thus giving you graphical errors.
So I haven't replied to this for a while to play more and check if there are any other part of the graphic that is not rendered correctly.

To my surprise... none... so far. The only parts that aren't loaded are the walls and stairs in Rabanastre.

Of course I would play more to be sure. However this raise the question: could faulty ISO be the problem?

Could someone look into it? The test run I found on Youtube only get the game go through the tutorial.
Pages: 1 2