..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FULL full screen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My OS = Windows 7 home premium 64-bit.
My laptop = Gateway NV50A.
My CPU = AMD phenom II X2 N660 dual-core processor.
My graphics card (either that or it's my graphics chip set = ATI mobility radeon HD 4250.
My RAM = 4 GB DDR3.
My hard drive = 500 GB, WDC WD5000BPVT-22HXZT1 ATA device.
My CD/DVD reader & writer = Optiarc DVD RW AD-7585H ATA device.
My monitor = Generic PnP monitor.
My sound devices = ATI high definition audio device, Realtek high definition audio.
My usb game controller = Logitech rumblepad 2 G-UF13.
I didn't build this laptop. I bought it online.
My PS2 emulator = pcsx2-1.0.0-r5350 (Just the default plugins so far).

First my thanks & congratulations on the version of PCSX2 that I am using. I haven't been using it for very long (less than one day), but all is going well so far. However, I have 2 minor questions.

1) As you probably know, when you start a game, it starts in a mini-window (even though I gave it my screen's resolution & set it to "Stretch" the image). Not too big of a deal, because I can click on the "Maximize" icon (in the top right corner) to go to full screen. However, in full screen, the top part of the "Window" frame is still on screen. Is there any way to have PCSX2 not show ANY parts of the window frame, & to have a keyboard button (example = "ESC") toggle between "No-window-frame" full screen & "Top-window-frame" full screen or mini-window? If there is a way to do that, then how?

2) I like to take screen shots of some parts of my games. Does PCSX2 have a way to take screen shots if I press a certain keyboard button, & if it does, then what is it, or do I have to use Windows 7 to do it (Fn + PrtSc)?
http://i.imgur.com/zR3n5zM.png - This is how mine is setup. Change the resolution to whatever your desktop resolution is. Double clicking the game area will put the game into fullscreen. Double click again to go back to window. Pressing escape pauses the emulator. To resume it go to System > Resume.

Print Screen, paste into paint crop the white background away, done. Alternatively just print screen and ctrl+v onto http://imgur.com/ homepage. Easy screenshots. You don't need any other way to screenshot other than print screen.
alt+enter?
There's no need to mess with the window resolution, as it's just a window size. If you want full screen, just double click inside the screen, simple as that.