..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Crash bandicoot the wrath of cortex. White lines on screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, when i go into crash bandicoot on pcsx2 everything works fine until i start a level. Once i start these white lines appear over the screen in front of my character(pic 1,2). When i move forward they move with me. It make it somewhat hard to see. I've tried native ps2 resolution but that ends up with this(pic 3). When I go into the pause menu it looks like this (pic4). Please help me!
PS: Sorry if the answer is obvious- i'm new to this.
Please wait....

------
Go to video plugin settings,highlight Enable HW hacks,then configure, set skipdraw to 3
I can't see enable hw hacks!! Here's a pic of my vid settings:
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
You are using an old version of the emulator, please download the new version.
(01-25-2013, 12:31 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]You are using an old version of the emulator, please download the new version.
I just downloaded the new one (PCSX2 1.0.0.r5350) and the video settings still look the same.
Did you keep the ini files or did you restart configuration from scratch ?
(01-27-2013, 10:24 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Did you keep the ini files or did you restart configuration from scratch ?
I don't know what that means but when I updated all I did was download latest version of pcsx2 from the website and installed.
ok, so you kept your ini files.
erase them. You should find them in the pcsx2\inis folder or in mydocs\pcsx2\inis
No need to erase anything , to GSDX ini just add line AllowHacks=1
And they will be here (for this old version)
[Image: capturewd.th.jpg]