..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: some kinda plugin failure Help :c
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello i hope you guys can help me with this and find a solution Smile
im not a computer person so yeah dont expect much of me u.u but i will do my best.

ive been having problems with my pscx2.

[Image: 6zlr2s.jpg]
You can't use AVX with that CPU, I'm not sure it works with SSE4.1, just go down the selected SSE plugin till one that works with the CPU, probably SSE3 will do the trick.

Anyway, there is not much of loss in performance.

PS: The most important, reinstall the emulator in another folder than that accursed C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86) ... use to do it for ALL games you install from now on, even PC games, that is paramount if the game accepts mods and/or plugins.

This advice is so meaningful that even Steam allows installing outside it's normal structure by now... and that's because they started getting a lot of problems with games like Skyrim to what they have the workshop and were "obliged" to do so to have mods working in it and almost every other moddable game out there.
delete ini files ad try again Smile
and if PCSX2 not from here
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-1-0...-Installer

in your version can be missed some files or you forgot to add them during update
hello guys thanks for your responses Smile i did the uninstall and i even installed the version you suggested but after doing the "configuration process" just to pick the language and which plugins i closed and open again and clicked on the plugin selection and i keep getting that message.

[Image: 2q0prpg.jpg]

so like i dont know what im doing wrong ? sorry if this problem it has been overseen before.. thanks for the help at any rate!
Hm. i remember similar problem .. but solution..
I think some files was missing after SVN update.And solved this by replacing all files. I dont remember Smile
And plugins config was empty i think.
well i dont know what to do u.u i hope for a fix ,but yeah if theres no fix well too bad for me.
Hmm. try to download SVN and unpack it to some place in portable ini
add RunWizard=0
place your stuff to this SVN and check if solved?

----
here http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
(01-26-2013, 01:04 AM)oOCrazyGamerOo Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm. try to download SVN and unpack it to some place in portable ini
add RunWizard=0
place your stuff to this SVN and check if solved?

----
here http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html

thanks for the link, should i download them all ?
(01-26-2013, 01:00 AM)squallypo Wrote: [ -> ]well i dont know what to do u.u i hope for a fix ,but yeah if theres no fix well too bad for me.

Are you able to choose the other plugins? Because there's no way you'll be able to use AVX: neither your CPU or operating system (Vista) support that instructions, so you should choose SSE4.1

If that problem doesn't allow you to play/choose a different plugin maybe it's enough to delete the .dll file that gives you those problem.
(01-26-2013, 01:12 AM)||dav1de|| Wrote: [ -> ]Are you able to choose the other plugins? Because there's no way you'll be able to use AVX: neither your CPU or operating system (Vista) support that instructions, so you should choose SSE4.1

If that problem doesn't allow you to play/choose a different plugin maybe it's enough to delete the .dll file that gives you those problem.

honestly i cant choose any other video plugin the (configure) option goes gray, but i can select the plugin nevertheless but i dont think it actually works properly though eh idk..
Pages: 1 2