..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tekken 4 Black Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello,
I am trying to run tekken 4 on pcsx2 0.9.8 . The game starts fine, but when i select any of the mode for playing eg. arcade, story mode etc, it just displays a black screen and nothing happens for hours.
I am kind of a beginner, so plz help me... Sad
(01-28-2013, 12:05 PM)ashishsaran Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I am trying to run tekken 4 on pcsx2 0.9.8 . The game starts fine, but when i select any of the mode for playing eg. arcade, story mode etc, it just displays a black screen and nothing happens for hours.

tell me which gsdx plugin you using and what is config. Of that plugin.are you using speedhacks?
(01-28-2013, 12:05 PM)ashishsaran Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Hi Smile
Download new version of PCSX2 here
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-1-0...-Installer
You version very old Smile
(01-28-2013, 12:10 PM)kratos16feb Wrote: [ -> ]tell me which gsdx plugin you using and what is config. Of that plugin.are you using speedhacks?

i dont exactly know, bt there are 3 gsdx-sse2-r4600.dll type of files.. but how can i find the config of a plugin??
and yeah, i enabled the speed hacks after viewing a youtube video about it.
(01-28-2013, 01:12 PM)oOCrazyGamerOo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Smile
Download new version of PCSX2 here
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-1-0...-Installer
You version very old Smile

Okay i now have uninstalled the previous version and installed the pcsx 1.0.0 ,
still no mode is working except for team battle mode, in which the game is running very slow, and some graphics are invisible.
and i am getting black screen error in other modes.
(01-28-2013, 01:57 PM)ashishsaran Wrote: [ -> ]still no mode is working except for team battle mode, in which the game is running very slow, and some graphics are invisible.
and i am getting black screen error in other modes.
Select DirectX 10-11 video plugin ,video plugin settings .
In speedhacks menu enable MTVU if you have 3+ cores CPU
Btw Tekken 5 emulates better..
Yes ,game freezes in other modes.
Play 5 if you have it Smile
(01-28-2013, 02:04 PM)oOCrazyGamerOo Wrote: [ -> ]Select DirectX 10-11 video plugin ,video plugin settings .
In speedhacks menu enable MTVU if you have 3+ cores CPU
Btw Tekken 5 emulates better..
Yes ,game freezes in other modes.
Play 5 if you have it Smile

okay, did that, still the problem remains... Sad
and i dont have 5.
(01-28-2013, 02:21 PM)ashishsaran Wrote: [ -> ]okay, did that, still the problem remains... Sad
Yes ,but Tekken 5 works greatSmile Give it a try.
Or try to find R3555 of PCSX2 , i hear a rumors Tekken 4 works good on it
Ashishsaran, first it would help what your computer specifications are to be able to help you, also when you get a black screen look for the emulog.txt and put it up here so people can see if the emulator itself can bring light in the case. And on a sidenote Crazy don't go tell people for them to try out another game, then the ones they have trouble with, cause that's no solution.
sorry but i cant find r3555. plz help me run that on pcsx2 1.0.0 only..
also the problem of slow gameplay, and invisible characters ??
Pages: 1 2 3 4