..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Warship Gunner 2 not loading up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just finished the first Warship Gunner game, and needless to say i had a blast.

I downloaded the sequel and encountered a problem with the emulator. For some reason, the game does not load up. The emulator boots up just fine but once it passes the Playstation intro screens, no other images are shown, its left at a black screen. and i have not had this kind of trouble with any other game. EE is at about 30%, but GS, VU, and UI are all at 0%.

Changing my speedhack settings did nothing to fix the problem, neither did burning the .iso onto a disk with ImgBurn. I am using microVU recompilers and Direct3D11.

Any assistance would be appreciated. I will also provide additional info about specs/settings if needed.

I forgot to mention that my console reads "CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x00174d3e" whenever this occurs

the last three numbers/letters change each time, however.
Quote:I downloaded the sequel

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.