..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Running alittle slow on my pc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey new users here. I've read the will the pcsx2 run fast on my pc thread and know the recommended processors and video cards and stuff. Well on my pcsxs it just runs a tad slow. I get 59-60 fps in menus and Ill get like 49-54 fps in gameplay but it fluxuclates. I just have the ee timing hack on and sometimes ill put on vsynch on and it gets a little better. Would there be a way to get it stable? My specs are and I know there not the best for pcsx2:

Intel celeron. E3300 @ 2.50 ghz. 4.00 gb ram. Geforce 210. Maybe if I install more ram and a better card?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Ok it's a gigabyte pc,Intel celeron. E3300 @ 2.50 ghz,nvidia geforce 210,4gb or ram,windows 7
Pcsx2 1.0.0
Ee timing hack and sometimes vsynch.
Smackdown vs raw 2011 from iso.
your CPu is quite weak for this game, but your GpU is worse.
use some speedhacks, keep native internal res, and pray.

If I were you, I wouldn't expect too much with this pc and keep playing on your PS2 until you can afford better.
Thanks for the reply.