..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Controller Configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so this is my first time using pscx2 for the mac. Im running on snow leopard but I am using the leopard app. When I try to configure my controller options they do not save. I have read a older post where someone had the same problem and fixed it by using onepad but I cant make it work. When I got to configuration all I see it the zeropad controller option not the onepad option, I downloaded onepad and I opened it and it tells me to open the pscx2 app, I do and nothing happens. Please Help!

PS: Does anyone know what the Lx, Ly, Rx, and Ry buttons do, Thx!

[attachment=42299]

[attachment=42301]

[attachment=42300]
(02-02-2013, 09:01 PM)zXstenchXz Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so this is my first time using pscx2 for the mac. Im running on snow leopard but I am using the leopard app. When I try to configure my controller options they do not save. I have read a older post where someone had the same problem and fixed it by using onepad but I cant make it work. When I got to configuration all I see it the zeropad controller option not the onepad option, I downloaded onepad and I opened it and it tells me to open the pscx2 app, I do and nothing happens. Please Help!

PS: Does anyone know what the Lx, Ly, Rx, and Ry buttons do, Thx!

Well, I think I was the first one to have this issue, and I needed to do the changes in the emulators config, then exit the emulatorm then open it again, and they should be saved. Just remember to restart the emu after any changes (worked for me at least) and if it doesnt work, you might want to try and do the changes one plugin at a time.

Almost forgot:
Lx means left stick in direction x (cant remember wich one that was) same with Ry, Rx and Ly. They are utterly unimportant for gameplay ^_^
(02-04-2013, 10:55 AM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I think I was the first one to have this issue, and I needed to do the changes in the emulators config, then exit the emulatorm then open it again, and they should be saved. Just remember to restart the emu after any changes (worked for me at least) and if it doesnt work, you might want to try and do the changes one plugin at a time.

Almost forgot:
Lx means left stick in direction x (cant remember wich one that was) same with Ry, Rx and Ly. They are utterly unimportant for gameplay ^_^

what are "do the changes in the emulator's config"? I'm trying to do the controller setup with a rock candy controller and I'm using onepad 1.1.0 (image 1), whenever i try to click "apply" it just comes up with image 2 :/
My guess is that you dont have writing permissions into target folder, but to be on the safe side, try to config the OnePAD to use KEYBOARD KEYS ONLY. That way we will know if it is a write issue or one with the gamepad ^_^