..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Crash when i try to load game... Help please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game is FFXII, everything goes fine i have 80 hours of play.
Only thing i done, i was change my mainbord from Asus P5K-e to Gigabyte X48-DS4, and now when i enter memory card and try to load game, load status bar goes to the end and when i press button, just before he enter the game, PCSX2 crash...

Q6600 2GB Ballistix PS 600W 8800GTS 640MB.

I tryed to change all plugins and bios too, but every time after game was loaded and before entering the load state in game he crash.

Can someone with gigabyte motherboard can send me his memory card? I need load just before entering "Bahamut" ship..

Please send PM if u will to give me your load state, so i can give you email.

Thank you / Best regards!
(02-03-2009, 12:08 PM)Dance Wrote: [ -> ]Game is FFXII, everything goes fine i have 80 hours of play.
Only thing i done, i was change my mainbord from Asus P5K-e to Gigabyte X48-DS4, and now when i enter memory card and try to load game, load status bar goes to the end and when i press button, just before he enter the game, PCSX2 crash...

Q6600 2GB Ballistix PS 600W 8800GTS 640MB.

I tryed to change all plugins and bios too, but every time after game was loaded and before entering the load state in game he crash.

Can someone with gigabyte motherboard can send me his memory card? I need load just before entering "Bahamut" ship..

Please send PM if u will to give me your load state, so i can give you email.

Thank you / Best regards!

Make sure you're running the same sound plugin as the one with the original save. If the sound plugins don't match you'll get corruption/crashes like that. Also, make sure you turn any speedhacks off before loading it and the advanced options are set to default. IMO something's not matching up correctly with your current config and the original one. I've had this issue before as well, but I could always get around it; just trying to remember exactly how =\.

Try older revisions as well.
You could also try copying your save to a fresh memcard using these procedures:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3283.html

Might help, especially if you happened to change to a new PCSX2 build.
(02-03-2009, 12:08 PM)Dance Wrote: [ -> ]I tryed to change all plugins and bios too
looks suspicious Glare

anyways, what are your pcsx2 settings?
I tryed all, i try to change all plugins i try every single combination, and its just crash every time after load game... I played 70++ hours for nothing.
I wonder if anyone can help me..

I didnt try with WM version , beacouse when i start that it says "Canot alocate memory address err487.
Anyone knows how to run WM version?

Thank you!
run it as administrator
Restart until it runs.

Or just don't use the VM version. It's outdated. use the new Betas' VTLB version.
I didnt tryed VM version beacouse of memory error.
I dont want to play from begining, so i beg someone to send me memory card with FFXII save
<edited by moderator>
Edited, closed and warned.
No piracy here