..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: My PCSX2 is running very slow :( Pleas Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,I know that this question has been asked for a million times, but help would be appreciated
So,I'm trying to run PS2 games with PCSX2 1.0.0.
but the game I tried is running very slow
the game is Viewtiful Joe 2
and I have seen many threads where the main problem is the PC being very old,but I think I have decent PC specs :
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 3950 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 330 @ 2.13GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 02)
CPU speed = 2.126 ghz (4 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 0098e3bd
x86EFlags = 28100000

So can you please help me guys ?
Thank you
The 3 year old cpu that you have can barely play pcsx2 games (40-45 fps) at that clock. Since you're using a laptop, overclocking will be difficult if even possible. The other information that we need is your graphics card or integrated graphics.
I have never seen any 330M with a dedicated graphics card. It is the lowest in the Arrandale i3 family. The Intel HD in the 330M is much slower than the one on the desktop counterpart i3 530.

There is no cure for that.
Well thank you guys for replying I think I lost hope with my pc
I'll try the emulator when I get a new pc or something thanks again Laugh
I wanted to play Shadow of The Colossus then I found out that there's an HD remake on the PS3 so I might get it
Shadow of the Colossus is one of the highest demanding games out there, but it responds to VU cycle stealing hack.