..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: How well does Disgaea 1 & 2 run on PCSX2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Haven't tried emulating any 2D games. Topic title says it all.
perfectly
Yeah, they even ran well on my last (Crappy) computer.
Sorry to kinda hijack this thread, but I was wondering about Disgaea for a long time, some people say that it is in the world of Final Fantasy is this true? Also I've heard it is a very great (J)RPG.
(03-02-2013, 07:47 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to kinda hijack this thread, but I was wondering about Disgaea for a long time, some people say that it is in the world of Final Fantasy is this true? Also I've heard it is a very great (J)RPG.

No. It's a NiS game and has nothing to do with Square Enix. It's a turn based strategy game along the lines of FF Tactics, Tactics Ogre, Fire Emblem, and etc...
How fun is it? Funner than Fire Emblem?
rather different global tone.
lots of humor, funny characters, quite funny scenarii too...
These never showed up on the local stores shelves Sad

I like strategic battles in RPG.

Sometimes I almost want to play the evil side.
(03-02-2013, 05:16 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: [ -> ]These never showed up on the local stores shelves Sad

I like strategic battles in RPG.

Sometimes I almost want to play the evil side.

You might want to take a look at Soul Nomad too then.

Disgaea games aren't Fire Emblems, but they're addictive as hell. Once you start them, it's hard to put down the controller.
Disgaea = instant recommend for anyone liking anime-like humour. This game doesn't even try to be serious. Probably first tactical game I didn't skipped a single dialogue and cared more about next joke more than pumping up characters skills/gear. Even that stupid music from it is catchy(the lyrics are funny as well;p), still goes over my head and I didn't touched it for over a year.
Prinnies rulez.<3
Pages: 1 2