..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts II: Texture Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The textures for Kingdom Hearts aren't showing up and it is becoming a bad problem. I am very new and only recently started using PCSX2 0.9.8 and the settings are all pretty much the default. If it is important at all I am using Windows 7
start by downloading PCSX2 1.0.0 since there won't be any support for any version older then 1.0.0 and post your PC Specs aswell.
(03-05-2013, 11:11 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: [ -> ]start by downloading PCSX2 1.0.0 since there won't be any support for any version older then 1.0.0 and post your PC Specs aswell.

Ok, I downloaded .0.0 as for specs, I have 8GB RAM, Intel quad core i7, 2GB video card and the card is nvidia Geforce GT 635M
Any screenshot of your problem ?
So downloading 1.0.0 fixed some of the texture problems, so the texture disappearances aren't as problematic, but they do persist.

[Image: b6FP3sR]

This wasn't a particularly good example but it was the best I could immediately find, the house's wall texture are the problem in this instance
If you're getting double edges, I suggest using the No Depth Resolves code:
zerogs=00008000
Don't use ZeroGS, sorry but that plugin is so old (Ofcourse some games need to run on ZeroGS) and isn't needed for KH.
Also I'm using GSdx9 with settings Direct3D9 (hardware) texture filtering, log z, alpha correction and custom resolution 1024 x 1024 (tried with native engaged, but it didn't help and it just looked terrible)
Can you give us a better example screenshot? I can't see anything wrong with that one.
Use the Direct3D10/11 hardware mode instead of Direct3D9 mode it should help with this issue. The most reccomended mode is D3D10/11 instead of D3D9