..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ps3 controller pressure sensitivity problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry if this is in the wrong place as I am new here.

I am having a problem where it doesn't matter how hard I push down on the "X" button, pcsx2 only registers it as about a 10% push. In the screenshot I have provided (gran turismo 4) the bar represents my throttle. It would normally be all the way to the top as I am pressing the button all the way down, but it isn't. I have tried messing around in the options and motioninjoy (ds3 tool) to no avial. Please help me! Sad
check the control panel on your PC, does it say the same?
(03-18-2013, 12:49 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]check the control panel on your PC, does it say the same?

What do you mean by that?
see picture
(03-18-2013, 12:59 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]see picture

Yeah it's fine. It seems to be a problem w/ pressure sensitivity.
PLEASE HELP MEE!! Sad
I need GT4. Sad

I can also play new games (Dirt 3, grand theft auto 4, saints row 3) fine with it.
Have you tried using Scarlet's Wrapper/Filter and the LilyPad it comes with? Ye'know, to get rid of the motionjoy-ness.
Isn't lilypad only for xbox 360 controllers?
..... .... .... what plugin are you using?! You are supposed to use a modified lilypad with some instructions from motionjoy to begin with to get proper pressure support if I remember correctly.

Scarlet's Wrapper gives XInput (the x360 controllers thingy) support but the LilyPad version supports native pressure. Just click the given link and read, it's a motionjoy replacement basically.
If you have no use for the motion sensors in the PS3 controller, I suggest using SCP rather than Motioninjoy.
I was using a different plugin. Lilypad seems to have fixed a lot of the problems, will try to fix them after school and I'll come back if I fail. There's also another problem; screen shaking. I've tried pressing F5 and it doesn't help. Any fix for that?
Pages: 1 2