..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Burnout 3: Takedown & Katamari Damacy Multiplayer not working properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using PCSX2 for a long time and created a account today to solve these problems, thanks in advance for the help!

Recent version: Revision 5600

Burnout 3: Takedown: http://i.imgur.com/Z5bKNe3.jpg

The white screen happens as soon as any split-screen in the game starts.

All I could find on the forums/web was a 2011 post with the solution being skipdrawing, I tried 1-4 and nothing worked, hoping there is some kind of solution in this recent revision.

For Katamari Damacy it's a black screen when the multiplayer starts.

I couldn't find a solution on the forums/web that worked too.
Nothing around?
What is the CRC of your Burnout 3? I'll check katamari damacy, never tested multiplayer
Thanks for responding. I checked the config guides and it didn't say where to find the CRC, so i'm not sure. Is it possible for the Burnout and Katmari issues to be resolved in future revisions?
It's in the console log. Both games work fine AFAIK...
OK you're right, multiplayer in Burnout 3 has the lines no matter the CRC. You can get rid of them with Skipdraw 3
You're correct for Katamari Damacy too ( I guess we should test multiplayer modes too...), it will only work with GSdx software mode
Both games work now, although a bit slower.

That'd be great if the team could figure out how to Katamari on Hardware mode and on Burnout without the HW hacks in future revisions.

And another question: My Kingdom Hearts, II, and Katamari Damacy all run at 6x native resolution. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 and Burnout 3: Takedown can only run at 2x native, my specs are pretty high too, is it just the games fault that it does that?
Dragonball Z and Burnout 3 are much more demanding in GPU power, that's why.
Okay. Thanks for everything!
(03-31-2013, 01:30 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]OK you're right, multiplayer in Burnout 3 has the lines no matter the CRC. You can get rid of them with Skipdraw 3
You're correct for Katamari Damacy too ( I guess we should test multiplayer modes too...), it will only work with GSdx software mode

Im having the same problem single player works just fine but i have the same graphics glitch, However skipdraw 3 does not work for me i even set it to 100 which made the white bars a little less annoying(but still clearly visible)

(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_210.50;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC
ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_210.50;1) Game CRC = 0xBEBF8793, EntryPoint = 0x00100008
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_210.50;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC
No cheats found. Resuming execution without cheats...