..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Graphical issue in Radiata Stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
specs
win7 64bit
I7 3770k
HD 7970
EDIT: whoops, forgot. Using svn 5594.

I'm experiencing the "ghosting" or double image issue on any resolution besides native even though i have skipdraw enabled (i've tried skipdraw values of 1, 50 and 100 and it never seemed to have any affect at all). Any way around this?

Also, this isn't really an issue, but i've tried running this game in the direct3d software modes and i can only get about 45 fps. I'm just wondering if that's normal given the high end specs?
Software mode is extremely demanding. Very few games can actually get to 60fps with Software. Not sure how to fix your ghosting problem, I still have it with God of War 2.
I experiencing the same issues with the ghosting/double image. I also get flickers with the occasional image where one corner of the screen becomes the entire image for a split second every so often.
Also, even though I have it set to 1920x1080 it only renders in original resolution. Never had that problem with KH 1 or 2.
Any ideas?
Haven't played with the settings too much so its close to default.

win 7 64 bit ultimate
i7-3930k (hex core) 3.2Ghz (Clocked at 3.8 right now)
EVGA GTX 780 SC
16gb Ram @ 1600Mhz
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.