..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of war 2 some time slow down...:-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im run gow2 almost in full speed (55fps) but in someplaces ....they are slow down and drop fps very scarly..(10 to 15fps) in native resolution

There i do some things in settings to solve thise
Hi yash,yes i agree it's slow in some places.e.g Fire Of Olympus.you can use speedhacks go to emulation settings move ee cycle rate slider to 2 or 3 as u want.first try 2,then 3.same in vu cycle steal...tick first two options in both tabs...!
and of course, don't be surprised if Kratos and others things are blinking after this...
(04-04-2013, 08:15 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]and of course, don't be surprised if Kratos and others things are blinking after this...

actually i'm playing GOW 2 now.so i know what i'm saying.that's not a big problem.it'll not blink trust me.if this happened untick first option in vu cycle steal,MVU flag hack Blink
Im already used it but problem is still have in someplaces please help me ...is frame limiter set to none help me or not
(04-04-2013, 08:29 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: [ -> ]Im already used it but problem is still have in someplaces please help me ...is frame limiter set to none help me or not

try disable framelimiting,see if it works.if not i can only guess game itself designed as it is.btw i'm not bother with these things too much.i'm playing whether it's slow in some places or not & i'm enjoying it very much Biggrin
Its work bro thank now i get some speed(21fps :-D
saving on typing. was being mean there, giving same advice less rudely

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Issues-ru...#pid290206

I also have settings n my sig if you want to try them
Its helpfull thaxx u all
(04-04-2013, 09:27 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: [ -> ]Its work bro thank now i get some speed(21fps :-D

glad to hear it from u,enjoy the game Wink