..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Wii classic controller support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, i'm planning on playing ps2 again, and i'll be using this emulator. But my consoles were all thrown out so here i am left with my wii and wii mote + classic controller.

Can i use classic controller with pcsx2? what plugins do i need?
Yes, that's what I use. It's a bit complicated, though. You need PPJoy and GlovePie and then you have to make a GlovePie script. The default plugins are fine. PPJoy requires that you run Windows in test mode so you can run unsigned drivers. If you really wanna go through with it, I can show you a few screenshots of my setup and send you my script.
(04-19-2013, 09:13 PM)Shadow69 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, i'm planning on playing ps2 again, and i'll be using this emulator. But my consoles were all thrown out so here i am left with my wii and wii mote + classic controller.

Can i use classic controller with pcsx2? what plugins do i need?

Just a heads up, you can't legally play PCSX2 without owning a PS2 and dumping the bios from said system.
hmm what if i threw away my ps2 but i have a dump of my bios before that? Grey area? Oh well, anyways, i got it to work with glovepie, seems to be fine. now i only wonder if i can make the fmv look better =/ Seems to have scanlines or ghosting or whatever you call it when fast action occurs, i am playing FFX international, is it an inherent problem with the original? will filters help?
(04-20-2013, 02:38 PM)Shadow69 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm what if i threw away my ps2 but i have a dump of my bios before that? Grey area ?

Nope.
if you don't own a PS2 anymore, you have no legal right to use its copyrighted bios.

I'll close this before it begins to be on the wrong side.