..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 1 Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Many times i saw here ppl doesn't read rules of this forum & keep posting those things which are about piracy.
So my suggestion is plz Make a notice board like thing in this Forum in bold letters Actually big red letters talk about piracy or pirated things not allowed here (change it as u want,mine english u know all Tongue2)
it's very annoying to see these posts again & again,Thanks Smile
We've tried everything, people just won't read. We had tried 35pt purple caps letters in the past, that didn't stop then either. So no use really Tongue
Don't underestimate the human capacity for folly Smile
We could do what the nfohump forums do and make a thread called "BIOS & PS2 Games ISO download links" or smth then put the rules in there Tongue2
Haha good one refraction,that's a good idea maybe Wink
yeah, but every time one think to have made a foolproof device, a bunch of people come soon enough to prove one's wrong.
Ah yeah,ppl can't change Angry
You may put some questions a new user have to answer before being able to create a new account. Something like:

1)Are you allowed to talk about pirated ISOs? Yes - No

If the user choose "Yes" an error message will be displayed and he will have to reanswer to complete its registration.
like the situation here is kinda of dire

like you want people to use Pirated Stuffs but just don't mention it here because it will cause us trouble ( not really Want please don't misunderstand me but what i doesn't know don't hurt me but it's there Tongue )
(05-03-2013, 09:54 PM)||dav1de|| Wrote: [ -> ]You may put some questions a new user have to answer before being able to create a new account. Something like:

1)Are you allowed to talk about pirated ISOs? Yes - No

If the user choose "Yes" an error message will be displayed and he will have to reanswer to complete its registration.

We already have something like that
Pages: 1 2