..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need Help On SVR 2011 Titantron Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys Please Help Me..Excl Excl

I Am Playing Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 On PCSX2 Version 1.0.0 in My PC & I Have Noticed That When A Superstar Enters His Titantron Movie Is Not Playing In The TV Above The Entrance Area Instead It Appears Black Screen..please Help me With This Guys..I Have Configured PCSX2 Correctly Because The Game Does Not Lags Or Struck..PLEASE HELP.. Sad Sad

My PC Config Is :

Processor : Intel® Core™ i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10 GHz

Ram : 4 GB

Graphics Card : GeForce GT 520

OS : Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit

Sound Card : NVIDIA High Definition Audio

Video RAM : 3.5 GB

Pixel Shader : 5.0

Direct X : 11

Please Help..! ! !
moved out of bug reports since it's far from being a valid one, and it has been known for a long time.
use the search button next time.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-WWE-SvsR-...ect-except
hey guys I am new in this forum .. I like to find some solution from you guys about hacking titatrons on svr 2011 many softwares like Super converter and viritual dub mod it's not working and all the softwares than I downloaded like " Super converter " and viritual dub and many others are useless I want a methode or a software for converting video and put them into a titatron I think it's all about to convert video to another video format playable in the game that's is the secret help me please
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.