..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: How do I configure Xinput Wrapper?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to turn off the vibration & I'd also like to know how to remap the controls for this. I'm tired of Motioninjoy's crap & I'd like to learn this program. I've been googling it a little bit now & I cant find anything that can configure this thing. Can anyone help?
Use the lilypad plugin that comes in the 32bit version folder and you can redo the key bindings there for PCSX2 as well as removing the rumble
(05-12-2013, 11:14 AM)Topken Wrote: [ -> ]Use the lilypad plugin that comes in the 32bit version folder and you can redo the key bindings there for PCSX2 as well as removing the rumble

I have a 64bit system though.
Same thing for both 32 and 64 bit OSes
The app doesn't depend on the OS version it depends on wether or not the application is 64/32bit. and since PCSX2 is a 32bit application the file you need is in the 32bit folder.
I dont have the native dualshock 3 option enabled. It is greyed out and i need pressure sensitive buttons. Lookse like pcsx2 doesnt detect xinput3_1.dll here
(05-21-2013, 10:08 AM)jonashendrickx Wrote: [ -> ]I dont have the native dualshock 3 option enabled. It is greyed out and i need pressure sensitive buttons. Lookse like pcsx2 doesnt detect xinput3_1.dll here

u have to use the dedicated scp enabled Lilypad plugin to use the DS3 native mode, and the xinput3_1.dll should be put inside the pcsx2 main directory alongside with the pcsx2.exe
Experiencing similar problems here in getting pressure sensitive buttons to work, Even with the SCP plugin the DS3 native mode is still greyed out?