..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Turning Turbo Off Off, or changing the button to turn it on.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I run IRC a lot. IRC has a Tab Complete feature, to make it easier to reference usernames. This button is tab.

I find it rather frustrating for turbo to keep coming on when I tab complete things. When I check settings, I have it on "preset: balanced" and Turbo shows up as "disabled" but the selection is greyed out"

However, when I press TAB, it comes on anyways. Is there a way to change what button turns on turbo (like....the divide symbol or something) or disable it completely?
As far as i'm aware PCSX2 shouldn't have keyboard focus when another process is on the foreground.. What you're describing is an oddity and shouldn't happen.
PCSX2 always seems to have focus. For example when I have a window open for a strategy guide in fullscreen, and the game is fullscreen (on another monitor) but I am focused on the strategy guide, pressing ESC closes the PCSX2 window. Pressing tab in this situation, turns turbo on.
If you dont want turbo in general, just set the value to 100%, so regardless of if its active or not, your fps wont exceed 50 or 60 depending on pal or ntsc.