..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can't get Valkyria Profile 2 Silmeria to run.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
I'm new to PCSX2.
I've just installed it 2 days ago but I've read some tutorials and I've seen some videos.
The game I want to play is Valkyria Profile 2 Silmeria.
I don't have the game as a CD.
So I downloaded an ISO file from this source:
*snip*

now, when I select the ISO file and click on booting it doesn't do anything.
It says

(IsoFS) Invalid partition descriptor encountered at block 0x10: ''
Closing plugins...
Closing SPU2
Closing PAD
Closing GS
File not found.
Path: IsoFileSystem
(pxActionEvent) IsoFS could not find the root directory on the ISO image.(thread:EE Core)
Plugins closed successfully.
Shutting down plugins...
Plugins shutdown successfully.

I dunno what I did wrong.
I have selected a BIOS and I have the VU Add Hack selected.

Still it's not working.
could someone help me?

Cheers
That's aside of the fact it is illegal, another reason why we don't support pirated games.
Buy the game if you want to playTongue.
(05-24-2013, 09:59 PM)miseru99 Wrote: [ -> ]That's aside of the fact it is illegal, another reason why we don't support pirated games.
Buy the game if you want to playTongue.

Well I own the game but it's at my girlfriends house right now with my ps2!
you mean that I should only play it with the original ps2 CD?
Make an Image with Imgburn, which you can get here: http://www.imgburn.com Smile since you are allowed to make copies of your own games for your own personal use.
(05-24-2013, 10:14 PM)SoloQueueHeroXJ9 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I own the game but it's at my girlfriends house right now with my ps2!
you mean that I should only play it with the original ps2 CD?

Go get it and make an iso of your own and it should work with imgburn
Banned.
I ment in my post that simply illegal copies floating around the net are usually either badly ripped, corrupted or modified ~ hence assumed as broken especially if the game is known from working fine.

Not to mention you broke the #1 rule of this forum and admitted breaking the law in public which both of are equally stupid and at best deserves harsh words.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.