..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Just a short thank you to the current SVN dev(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

It looks like there is some pressure that was taken out of the project since 1.0.0 came out?

I still want to say thank you to all the efforts you did and still do put into this project. My special thanks goes to gregory.hainaut. - He seems to be the only one contributing to the SVN these days when I believe the SVN bot?

Kind regards,

Bigfoot29
Thanks. Don't worry others are still here. It just a matter to have enough free time to code Wink
(06-01-2013, 10:51 PM)bigfoot29 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

It looks like there is some pressure that was taken out of the project since 1.0.0 came out?

I still want to say thank you to all the efforts you did and still do put into this project. My special thanks goes to gregory.hainaut. - He seems to be the only one contributing to the SVN these days when I believe the SVN bot?

Kind regards,

Bigfoot29

+2
We're around, yea Tongue2
We have things planned but as gregory said, everyone else is too busy right now.
Things will pick up again once people are on vacation / semester breaks.
For now enjoy the idea that his work is an important step for portability
(and Windows independence).
(06-03-2013, 12:14 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]We're around, yea Tongue2
We have things planned but as gregory said, everyone else is too busy right now.
Things will pick up again once people are on vacation / semester breaks.
For now enjoy the idea that his work is an important step for portability
(and Windows independence).

sounds good....
I am not here to critisize the current situation. I just wanted to point out who is doing a lot of changes in the recent past. I am looking forward because I am using Linux often. PCSX2 got significant better the past years. It can be compared in usability and and speed/quality. Which was worse in the past (no offense).

Kind regards, Bigfoot29