..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem Loading Games :/ File Not Found (READ PROPERLY PLEASE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. Please read the whole thing before closing or commenting. As I'm pretty frustrated about the fact my other two posts got closed.

I just downloaded the latest version of PCSX2 from the official page (I'm pretty sure you call it download) and configured everything according to the official configuration video.

I got a Iso of a game *which I got from my cousin sister, as I did not mention before in the other 2 threads got closed by a moderator that did not understand what I meant. I mean what else do you call getting a file online? Download am I not right? And I got it through the internet from my cousin. So I'm pretty sure it's called download is not?* I've been wanting to play called Harvest Moon and when I clicked boot file after selecting the iso it shows me

File Not Found
Path: IsoFileSystem

I'm pretty sure the file isn't faulty and the error came up because of my lack of knowledge in computers. *I even had problems finding where to create a new post*

I'd appreciate all help given. And it's preferable that there aren't any hard computer terms as I'm pretty sure I wouldn't understand.
(06-06-2013, 01:58 PM)DreaExPoley Wrote: [ -> ]I got a Iso of a game *which I got from my cousin sister, as I did not mention before in the other 2 threads got closed by a moderator that did not understand what I meant.
This also does not entitle you to the game, you did not buy it.
(06-06-2013, 01:58 PM)DreaExPoley Wrote: [ -> ]I mean what else do you call getting a file online? Download am I not right? And I got it through the internet from my cousin. So I'm pretty sure it's called download is not?*
Call it downloading, "getting a file" whatever you want, you still pirated it, we did not read it incorrectly and we will not help you with it so stop asking for support on it.