..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Ratchet and Clank 3, Scorpio problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I have a problem when I'm going up against Scorpio, when the match starts he is supposed to slide in on a platform from the chamber that he is starting in. The problem is that the platform move out of the chamber but poor little Scorpio get stuck in mid-air, then he falls down into the lava and the door close in front of him, leaving me standing there like a moron in an empty arena...

My comp specs are:
Windows 7 64-bit
Intel Core i7-3770k CPU @ 3.5GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
16 Gb DDR3

The specs for PCSX2 are:
Version 1.0.0
GSdx 5334, Software Mode, Extra rendering threads = 3
SPU2-X r5324

EE = 2
VU cs = 1
INTC sd = ON
Wait loop = ON
mVU flag = ON
MTVU = ON
Everything else is default.

If i forgot something just ask Smile
Just noticed that I can damage him through the door with AoE but I would still like to know what could be causing this.
Try turning off all speedhacks, or use the safest preset (number one)
i've found that errors sometime creep in on that game ,like the doors staying open in the arena and having to shoot invisible enemies to get them to close ,(i've had to use the load and save state on that game a fair bit ,i've still not completed it yet)

mind you i haven't used speed hacks ,i just accepted the slow downs

i'm using the pal version SCES-52456
Yeah I'm using PAL aswell, and turning off all speed hacks didn't work either..
I can guarantee the NTSC version has no such issue. Try playing around with the clamping in the emulation options, maybe it will get fixed that way.