..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SSX Tricky save/load game problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hy

I too need some help in this game... It runs very good, every now and then little slow but still I can play. Problem is with the saved game... I tried to load saved game, it said it is a succesfully loaded but it's like none of my achievements are saved...

I used cheats to unlock riders and boards which are locked again and I have no medals, so maybe thats the problem? It can't properly save with cheats?
Use the latest svn ...or the stable realise......
Using any speedhacks,
if yes disable them or use only recommended ones,don't touch sliders !
Tried your advices but nothing, with cheats it won't save game (well it saves it but later when I load it, there is nothing on it) but without cheats it works, levels, boards and everything else is saved. I guess I have to play this game without cheats since all my work is lost because it doesn't save it.

Edit: I don't know is this important but cheats I use are for ps2 (square, X, O ...) not with raw codes like I saw here...
Maybe vsub can help u.contact him here in the forum.he is mostly come to post u'r pcsx2 cheats/patches here section,Good Luck !