..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 360 gamepad not registering?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Neither default PAD plugins will map any of my 360 buttons. I've used my 360 before in games like L.A. Noire and Just Cause 2 where it recognized the device automatically so I know the 360 pad works and has the drivers necessary.

I have tried using Lilypad 0.11.0 and the SSSPSX 1.7.1 plugin and neither of them work.

I am quite new to this so I'm not really sure if there is something obvious I'm missing, but I've read through the wiki and haven't seen this problem before.

I don't know if you'll need this but
Quote:Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 8139 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 07)
CPU speed = 2.192 ghz (8 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 1fbae3bf
x86EFlags = 28100000

x86 Features Detected:
MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3.. SSE4.1.. SSE4.2.. AVX

Reserving memory for recompilers...

Loading plugins...
Binding GS: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5350.dll
Windows 6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1 1.0)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M (9.18.13.697)
Binding PAD: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\PadSSSPSX.dll
Binding SPU2: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\spu2-x-r5350.dll
Binding CDVD: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\cdvdGigaherz.dll
Binding USB: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\USBnull.dll
Binding FW: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\FWnull.dll
Binding DEV9: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\DEV9null.dll
Plugins loaded successfully.
Get motioninjoy, although some people don't like it, it works if you use the "better DS3 tool" with it later. Google that.
Basically it gives you the ability to hook up your controller without ever having to use motioninjoy ever again, which allows you to use your controller without having to connect to the internet through motionijoy. Which is sweet when you don't have wifi I guess. But you have to get motioninjoy first and set it up completely...
Forget about what johnsonic said since it'll be useless in your case (your controller isnt a DS3).
Try different input methods in lilypad settings (windows messaging,raw,etc...)
Huh... maybe that's why I never got my 360 controller working correctly... PS3 looks better anyway...
That's nonsense and the xbox 360 controller don't have any use for MotionInJoy. Mine is working like it should without installing any software. Btw to OP make sure that you put it on DirectInput (under Lilypad) where you should see the controller. It's stated as XInput Device 0.

06:54 for lilypad config and 07:13 for button configuration