..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Game running in slow-motion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, so my game (def jam fight for NY) is running in slow motion, and i cant seem to get it fixed. and im very new to this site and using emulators so i have no idea what im doing tbh.. Anyone friendly enough to help me? Smile
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(06-17-2013, 02:10 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Windows 7, this version http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.p...indows-x86
Using defult settings trying to play def jam fight for NY only, from ISO , and i dont know how to see my pc spec :s
Post emulog.txt file from your pcsx2/logs folder please.
(06-17-2013, 03:14 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Post emulog.txt file from your pcsx2/logs folder please.

There you go Smile
U'r graphic card Nvidia 9800 GT is ancient & u'r processor amd phenom 9750 is also old,though it's quad core
so u can tick mtvu multi threaded vu hack in speedhacks tab
it'll boost u'r performance by 25%
so don't except much from u'r system.also amd processors not doing good in pcsx2
intel processors are much much better for performance in pcsx2
so if u can upgrade u'r system buy an intel powered quad core cpu @ 3.5 ghz minimum with Nvidia Dedicated gpu & u're ready to go Smile
I think ill go buy a PS2 instead, last time i were gonna change graph card i had to change my motherboard and cpu and everything, im 2 bad at this *****, just playing cassually Laugh
Having a ps2 is a pre-requisite to using pcsx2.
If u don't have ps2,from where u got bios ?
Bios is required for playing ps2 games on pcsx2
u can only take it from u'r own ps2.
Correct.
Closed & warned for piracy.