..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: error sector 2517
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to run kingdom hearts 2 but I keep getting an error code 2517 and the game doesn't run it just black screens can someone tell me what could be wrong?
First can you give us your system specs and also can you post your emulog.txt? That'll give us the information needed to help you further.
(06-18-2013, 05:43 AM)Koji Wrote: [ -> ]First can you give us your system specs and also can you post your emulog.txt? That'll give us the information needed to help you further.

I have a hp g7 with a amd 3.2/2.7 ghz and a AMD Radeon HD 7520G Discrete-Class (up to 1.98 GB) graphics and 4 gb of ram how do I find my emulog.txt
The emulog is the screen that is running while you play your game. Post the emulog after you get the errors.
Seems to be an error either in the ISO or HD. Is advisable running a checkdisk in the partition. Since you are on this, do the same for all partitions/discs.
(06-18-2013, 06:49 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to be an error either in the ISO or HD. Is advisable running a checkdisk in the partition. Since you are on this, do the same for all partitions/discs.

unless they are running from disc, then the disc is possibly damaged/dirty.
(06-18-2013, 10:17 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]unless they are running from disc, then the disc is possibly damaged/dirty.

im running it from an ISO i got on *snip*
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.