..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 1.0.0 has stopped working message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts for some days now on Boot CDVD fast without much of a problem. Now all of a sudden during the boss fight against Chernabog almost at the end of game it keeps giving me the "PCSX2 1.0.0 has stopped working" and I have to close it. Idk if its a problem with my system although its been running it fine or my configuration. Can anyone help? Oh and my laptop is a HP ENVY if it helps.
How u ripped u'r game ?
Where is u'r pcsx2 installed ?
Post u'r emulog here.
U can find emulog in c/docs/pcsx2/logs folder
right after the crash !
Turn of Speedhacks (if you have any) and use the Reccomended Settings. Try using GSDX with DirectX 9 for that Area.
(06-19-2013, 10:50 AM)recoder Wrote: [ -> ]Turn of Speedhacks (if you have any) and use the Reccomended Settings. Try using GSDX with DirectX 9 for that Area.

welcome back, dude Wink
It's been a while ...
(06-19-2013, 09:59 AM)Preet Wrote: [ -> ]How u ripped u'r game ?
Where is u'r pcsx2 installed ?
Post u'r emulog here.
U can find emulog in c/docs/pcsx2/logs folder
right after the crash !

i downloaded the ISO file onlin.
Here is my emulog: [attachment=44652]
(06-19-2013, 10:50 AM)recoder Wrote: [ -> ]Turn of Speedhacks (if you have any) and use the Reccomended Settings. Try using GSDX with DirectX 9 for that Area.

OK so turning off the speedhacks didn't work. What are the recommended settings?
Quote:i downloaded the ISO file onlin.

Please read rule 1 that states you can not openly talk about piracy. This thread will be reported. Most of those iso's from torrent sites are garbage anyway.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.