..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: HELP!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need help Opening my save file that i downloaded from GameFaqs, I imported the save onto the memcard001 using mymc but idk how to load it up. Can someone help me with this?????
can you expline your probleme more please ?
When you boot the game, the save should show up in the loading screen. If it doesn't then you downloaded a wrong one for the game.

If you use a PAL game then you need a PAL save, same with NTSC.

When you boot the game, check the console window and it will show a SLUS or SLES etc code. That way you know what region save you need to get.

If you need more help, inbox me as I check the forum often Smile
Like when i downloaded the Save file and imported it into the memcard001, I dunno how or where to load the save file up again.
It's simple
1.Download a save that is for your version of the game
2.Start mymc and open the memory card that you use with pcsx2(start pcsx2=>Config=>Memory Cards=>see where the path lead to and what is the file name set to Port1-Multiptap-1--Port 1)
3.Import the save that you downloaded and close mymc
4.Start the game and load the save using the game Load function(not using save states)
What is the pcsx2 game load function, is it the Load states???
means loading ingame from the memcard.
Like you would do on your PS2
How would i do that? :l im pretty new at this
which game is it ?
did you ever play that game on your PS2 ?
It's Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix with english and i got the save file from Gamefaqs
Pages: 1 2