..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it playable? it's not even mentioned in the compatibility list...and is there the american version (at least) of the game? ?Wacko
No there is no american version of the game.
all international versions of FF are ironically only available in japan^^ afaik
Wait.. XXI?
GIMME!!11
Oo woooooooooot ?
I didn't see that <.<

and I don't think you could run it XDDDDDD
noooooo !!!! this is an unforgivable mistake o___0! I DO apologize with ALL ff fans, i offended the Sacred Name of Final Fantasy -___-
I forgive U Laugh
hmm I do not XD
but I will probably if you change the name of the topic to the correct one (edit the first post)

EDIT: alright i forgive you Oo (I am arrogant am I not? xD)
its with english voices but with japanese subtitles, but i don't know if it will run on pcsx2. probbaly it will cause its almost the same game @@
(02-13-2009, 04:00 AM)kabooz Wrote: [ -> ]all international versions of FF are ironically only available in japan^^ afaik

that's because those international versions are the re-release of the us version on the japanese market, together with all the changes and additions of the us localization (like the 16:9 support of ff12 us) plus sometimes new things (like the zodiac job system). the term "international" is, in this case, seen not from a global perspective but from a japanese pov Wink
Pages: 1 2