..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Crash Bandicoot WoC help [SOLVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello everyone.
I have problem with the speed of the game Crash. Its very slow when I play but the cutscenes are normal speed. I use all the recommended settings and checked the mtvu. I would like a little help please.
My specs are:

mobo msi 970a am3+
vga msi 560ti 1gb
ram cosair 8gb ddr3
cpu amd 8150 3.6ghz 8-core
os windows 8 pro
pcsx2 official 1.0.0

Its weird cause other games like kingdom hearts 1,2, chain of memories, berserk, burnout 3 are okay. Thanks.
Strange, I run WoC @1080p internal resolution at a constant 60fps. I'm using D3D11 and only recommended speed hacks are active.
(06-28-2013, 02:03 PM)Zangetsu21 Wrote: [ -> ]Strange, I run WoC @1080p internal resolution at a constant 60fps. I'm using D3D11 and only recommended speed hacks are active.

what speedhacks do i need to enable?
check my settings please.
http://imgur.com/a/yzSvo
Ur ee slider is at 2 put him back to 1 ...use native resolution ,.enable speedhacks ticked....see its work or nt ...
(06-28-2013, 03:14 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: [ -> ]Ur ee slider is at 2 put him back to 1 ...use native resolution ,.enable speedhacks ticked....see its work or nt ...

Didnt work. I get 15-17 fps.. Sad
Then use ee to 2 and vu to 2. Enable frameskkiping and
1) frame to skip -2
2) frame to draw-4 thise is definatly works for ur cpu...
Use default speedhack and thick mtvu. tbh my cpu is weaker than yours but i can play it at fullspeed Smile
(06-28-2013, 03:56 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: [ -> ]Then use ee to 2 and vu to 2. Enable frameskkiping and
1) frame to skip -2
2) frame to draw-4 thise is definatly works for ur cpu...

that causes lot of glitches and the speed is the same.

(06-28-2013, 03:56 PM)billyash Wrote: [ -> ]Use default speedhack and thick mtvu. tbh my cpu is weaker than yours but i can play it at fullspeed Smile

i already have those settings but nothing.. the same low speed Sad
im so disaponted
Disable speedhacks ...i knw that framelimiter cause gliches but try it with swmode....press f9....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5