..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Persona 4 Cheat Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unfortunately it was one of the codes that apparently get's frozen even after you turn it off, and the effect stays whether you have cheats enabled or not. The code is:

HP & SP fully recovered after battle
201B5D2C 00000000

The ID is: 117D1977 (PAL version)

Is there a procedure that can be used to turn it off for good? I already tried using the Master Code and the code above and after starting the game once, setting their patch to 0 instead of 1 but it was still there after I restarted.
Reset the game after disabling cheats and load from normal save(non-savestate). That will disable all of those active codes which aren't saveable on memory card.
I was hoping that there was a solution that includes loading the same save-states, but it's worth spending time over again than having to be stuck with the cheat the whole game. Thank you
I always use this cheat for my P4 game it makes it a bit easier, but you can still die Smile

Try to look up the PAL code for this Smile // HP SP Recovery After battle (It's the same as Victory Cry, but for the entire team)

Since I've got the NTSC version the code is useless to you Smile
(07-01-2013, 04:16 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: [ -> ]I always use this cheat for my P4 game it makes it a bit easier, but you can still die Smile

Try to look up the PAL code for this Smile // HP SP Recovery After battle (It's the same as Victory Cry, but for the entire team)

Since I've got the NTSC version the code is useless to you Smile

That's the same one that's in the first post of this thread Biggrin The one I posted is the PAL version, but it's the one that caused the problem, did it cause any problems for you?