..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Champions Return to Arms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just finally got my PCSX2 working and with the snowblind engine so i can play this without having to use my ps2, and im just wondering..

I cant go online with the game, but thats the only way I know how to get "Epic" difficulty. Anyone have any idea how I can get it? i've tried cheats to use the debug menu but I cant get it to work. (User error, I cant figure it out)

Thanks. Tongue
You would need the dev9 plugin, and a lot of patience to follow a multi-step guide to getting online. Besides, are any ps2 games still up? Socom 1 and 2 lasted for 10+ years, but even they got the ax Sad .
Yea, But cutting off online for this game means cutting off a whole difficulty :|
GameFAQs shows bad new for this game.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/915265-ch...h/65649518

I'm not sure what else to tell you, unless you find some cheat codes you're screwed. Online servers just don't last forever (sheds tear for Socom 1 and 2).
Well I know in the cheat for the debug menu you can change the difficulty to it, I just cant figure out how to get the pnach file working. so far it crashes the game for me lol.