..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need for Speed Carbon Freezing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I recently got my NFS Carbon ISO, and it freezes at the start screen, can't go any further than that.

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix works perfectly fine with no problems. How can I fix this issue? My computer can definitely handle the game.

Windows 7 Ultimate
Intel Core i5
8 GB Ram
Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 Ti

Thanks in advance.

Scootaloo

Are you using PCSX2 Stable or the SVN? also you'll want to list your PCSX2 settings as well.
How about you check this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNJjUAsb3UU

It explain the error and the fix!!!
Hope it helps!!! Happy
You do realize that the nfs games are exremely demanding and probably more than what your system can handle.
Post the emu log.txt

You recently "got" the Iso? From where if you don't mind my asking?
(11-15-2013, 06:06 AM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]
You recently "got" the Iso? From where if you don't mind my asking?

That is not important, he might have downloaded it himself or maybe his friend gave him a copy.

Ok first of all games like Need for Speed, it will be very hard to run at playable Speeds.
Second about that freezing issue, maybe the copy of the ISO you have is broken or just try messing around with the Emulator settings...
(11-15-2013, 06:27 AM)Dark Infernape Wrote: [ -> ]That is not important, he might have downloaded it himself or maybe his friend gave him a copy.

Ok first of all games like Need for Speed, it will be very hard to run at playable Speeds.
Second about that freezing issue, maybe the copy of the ISO you have is broken or just try messing around with the Emulator settings...

and you also knew that downloading the iso consider as pirecy and we didnt give the support for them.
(11-15-2013, 07:04 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]and you also knew that downloading the iso consider as pirecy and we didnt give the support for them.

Glare Ya no one supports piracy, but what other means is there to get ps2 games for someone if he doesnt own his own ps2 console and ps2 games.
(11-15-2013, 10:00 AM)Dark Infernape Wrote: [ -> ]Glare Ya no one supports piracy, but what other means is there to get ps2 games for someone if he doesnt own his own ps2 console and ps2 games.

other means ? buy them ? Ever heard of things like money, shops, stores ?
Pages: 1 2