..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts 2 Enemy Health Bar Misplaced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GlareI just got my scan ability but when I fight the enemies their health bar is misplaced, it is really annoying and was wondering if anyone knows how to solve this problem? [attachment=44996]
(07-14-2013, 07:29 AM)Everlasting Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]GlareI just got my scan ability but when I fight the enemies their health bar is misplaced, it is really annoying and was wondering if anyone knows how to solve this problem?

ok use direct3d9 hardware & in video plugin setting untick logarithm z & alpha correction (FBA)
if not solving,try different combination of these
e.g untick logarithm z only,keep alpha correction ticked or untick alpha correction (FBA) only,keep logarithm z ticked
it'll only solve with direct3d9 hardware Smile
Thanks for trying to help me but my hardware was already on direct3d9 and i tried all possible combinations. Even restarted pxsc2 after every combo. Any other ideas?
This game is completely playable without any sort of issues. What PCSX2 version are you using and what settings have you changed?
(07-14-2013, 09:36 AM)Coornio Wrote: [ -> ]This game is completely playable without any sort of issues. What PCSX2 version are you using and what settings have you changed?
I am using version 1.0.0 and ive changed my Hardware Mode settings, D3D Internal resolution, Software Mode Settings, and a few Emulation settings that a tutorial showed me for best quality results.
Then reset them to default & select native resolution
see if it help u
did u try diffrent renderers direct3d10 & 11 ?
What happens in software mode F9 ?
(07-14-2013, 12:00 PM)Preet Wrote: [ -> ]Then reset them to default & select native resolution
see if it help u
did u try diffrent renderers direct3d10 & 11 ?
What happens in software mode F9 ?
There is no need to reset anything to default as I didnt change anything until I got into the mansion and hated how the enemy health bar was relocated. The different renderers didnt do anything, and software mode did nothing good. I guess it really isn't that big of a deal, looks like you guys have never faced this problem so thanks anyways...

(07-15-2013, 06:48 AM)Everlasting Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]There is no need to reset anything to default as I didnt change anything until I got into the mansion and hated how the enemy health bar was relocated. The different renderers didnt do anything, and software mode did nothing good. I guess it really isn't that big of a deal, looks like you guys have never faced this problem so thanks anyways...
P.S. before I changed anything it was already at Native