..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Playing with mouse problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys! First I want to thank you all for your hard work with this emulator, its so good to play my old ps2 games againBiggrin

The only problem i'm having is that I don't have a joystick right now and I was playing with keyboard/mouse. It was working just fine with the 1.0.0 oficial release of the emulator, but I tried to use the most recent SVN (5702) and if I double click with the mouse the emulator goes back to window mode. I tested other older SVN, and the ones I tested that are based in the 1.1.0 release have the same problem. It's there a way to fix this issue?
Use official version then & only extract Gs plugin From latest svn Smile
I did it, but that brought me back to other problem. Weird/buggy shadows in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. I know there is a tread in this forum (closed, as I saw) for the same problem, and I followed the steps in that topic to try to fix this problem, and it didn't work. And there was a post that said to download the new SVN... I downloaded it, tested the game, the shadows are fine, but I got the problem in my first post >_<' Is there a way to change this in the emulator?
did you enable "start without mouse focus" in lilypad settings ?
(07-15-2013, 03:34 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]did you enable "start without mouse focus" in lilypad settings ?

Yes, I tested with this on and off Sad
in emulation settings-Gs window-always hide mouse cursor unticked & double-click toggles fullscreen mode ticked ?
(07-15-2013, 04:47 AM)Preet Wrote: [ -> ]in emulation settings-Gs window-always hide mouse cursor unticked & double-click toggles fullscreen mode ticked ?

Thanks, that solved it >_< I'm such a noob D=
(07-15-2013, 05:14 AM)John_Leng Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, that solved it >_< I'm such a noob D=

Oh finally glad i helped Laugh