..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: final fantasy seven runs at 18 fps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
pc specs: AMD A6-4400M APU with Radeon™HD Graphics 2.70 GHz 64 bit operating system
and 4.00 GB ram

Pcsx2 version 1.1.0

all default settings

is there any way that i can make it run smoother?
why don't you read official configuration guide rather than making threads for every single game ?
if u don't want to read long guide or something
u can read my quick & short configuration guide in my sig
experiment with those setting that i listed !!
(07-16-2013, 07:26 AM)shayminfan1234 Wrote: [ -> ]pc specs: AMD A6-4400M APU with Radeon™HD Graphics 2.70 GHz 64 bit operating system
and 4.00 GB ram

Pcsx2 version 1.1.0

all default settings

is there any way that i can make it run smoother?

Bravo on getting FF7 (a PS1 title) to work on PCSX2 (a PS2 emulator).

I imagine if you wanted FF7 to play smoother, you'd be better off using a PS1 emulator.
really FF7 on ps2 emulator? last i checked pcsx2 wont even boot a ps1 game let alone run it. Use epsxe or some other ps1 emulator..
(07-16-2013, 07:45 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: [ -> ]really FF7 on ps2 emulator? last i checked pcsx2 wont even boot a ps1 game let alone run it. Use epsxe or some other ps1 emulator..

maybe he wrongly wrote FF7,then how can he run that game on pcsx2
18 fps ? Tongue
I suppose it's DoC...
That would make sense with those weak specs.
i meant final fantasy 7 dirge of cerberus and Preet thanks for the noobie guide
play it on your PS2.
a dual core @2.7ghz won't bring you playable speeds.
try my sig's settings. you might be suprised

I got semi-playable speed on a 2.2Ghz PT DC
Dirge of Cerberus is quite a heavy game and not to mention that it has some graphical glitches, where an old thread where shadow lady posted a modded GSDX Plugin, where the glitches were more or less fixed.