..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dark Cloud LAG drop frames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, new to the forums, anyway, i have dl'd darkcloud and it was running great during the first dungeon, 60 fps+ and when i got the the seconds village it was running great, i get 60+ frames in the village but when i enter a dungeon i drop to 40+ and the game is really slow like when i go into combat, the sounds is also slow, when i open the menu it speeds up really quickly i have tried everything, please help
(07-19-2013, 08:22 PM)bmarts Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, new to the forums, anyway, i have dl'd darkcloud and it was running great during the first dungeon, 60 fps+ and when i got the the seconds village it was running great, i get 60+ frames in the village but when i enter a dungeon i drop to 40+ and the game is really slow like when i go into combat, the sounds is also slow, when i open the menu it speeds up really quickly i have tried everything, please help

Plz post your system specs
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
So even though he said he downloaded the game he gets support?

I am not in charge, so it isnt my place, but reported anyway Smile
@ jlwmanagement - I guess "dl'd" was easy for the eyes to miss. But you caught it at least.
(07-19-2013, 08:53 PM)jlwmanagement Wrote: [ -> ]So even though he said he downloaded the game he gets support?

Ah, you caught it first, damn Tongue
(07-19-2013, 08:53 PM)jlwmanagement Wrote: [ -> ]So even though he said he downloaded the game he gets support?

Missed that one.
thanks for reporting Wink

@ OP : warned & closed. Piracy isn't tolerated as stated in the forum rules.