..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Unable to run in Radiata Stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been playing Radiata Stories (from ISO, the USA version) on PCSX2 1.0.0 (r5350) without any issues for ~12 hours on the keyboard, and then plugged in my ps2 pad. After playing with it for about an hour a strange thing happened. I suddenly stopped being able to run outside of battles (the character is only walking hastily, like he'd do before with a heavily, but not yet to the edge, pushed analog).
I've tried adjusting the sensitivity controls (128x sensitivity changed nothing, while 0x rendered the analog dead), dead-zones, reverting to the keyboard controls but the issue persists - I'm unable to run.
I was using the lilypad driver the whole time, right now changed it to SSSPSX driver - the issue still persists.

Anyone have any ideas as to where in the config should I tinker to resolve this? Or should I provide you with a screenshot of some configuration tab?
Nevermind - I assumed it was an emulator error, while it was an in-game influence.

Didn't make a connection between equipping the Leprechaun accessory and not being able to run.

/thread
Tongue2