..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: mgs3 snake eater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hi i want to play mgs3 snake eater on my pc.Im a little noob.can you pls tell me which version of pcsx2 will i use for better and what configs.thanks!

p.s sorry for bad english

My system us AMD phenom 4x 9950 2.66
nvidia 9800 gtx +
3gb of ram i am using windows xp
Just use latest version of PCSX2
BUT
Set Advanced-EErecs Options-Roundmode-Negative
u mean the pg or beta ?
can someone send me their config ? and what version they use ? also i cant save i use save states is any version that fixs that ?
you've to use the latest pcsx2 & gsdx svn Wink
now mgs3 works perfectly !!
also with pal ita version Laugh

i'm too happy Wink

i'm using pcsx2 r500, gsdx r496, spu2gigahertz, lilypad
(02-16-2009, 12:28 PM)Genzo Wrote: [ -> ]you've to use the latest pcsx2 & gsdx svn Wink
now mgs3 works perfectly !!
also with pal ita version Laugh

i'm too happy Wink

i'm using pcsx2 r500, gsdx r496, spu2gigahertz, lilypad

where can i found this version ? can you tell me your confing ?
i downloader r463 and it works very well.but i have slowdowns in some areas what can i do to get more speed in speed hacks what config do i use and in advanced config ?
(02-15-2009, 01:31 PM)Nokiaman Wrote: [ -> ]Set Advanced-EErecs Options-Roundmode-Negative
all speedhacks on, x3 skip, all advanced tick and chop/zero, except EErecs as Nokiaman said (or characters will be acting strange during cutscenes)
This will be top game speed, but there is no PC that can run it fullspeed.
(02-16-2009, 11:28 PM)tenow Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2009, 01:31 PM)Nokiaman Wrote: [ -> ]Set Advanced-EErecs Options-Roundmode-Negative
all speedhacks on, x3 skip, all advanced tick and chop/zero, except EErecs as Nokiaman said (or characters will be acting strange during cutscenes)
This will be top game speed, but there is no PC that can run it fullspeed.

thanks Laugh for your help hope the pcsx2 team in the future implent 4 quad core mode for better results Laugh
in some areas i get 20 fps Sad ccan i fix that ?
NO
Also I'd like to send my best regards to PCSX2 team, my mom, my friends etc, because message "NO" is to short to post it on this board
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7