..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: How can I change the game`s languaje?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I´m spanish and I´m playing a spanish game: Dragon Quest 8: the journey of the coursed king.

This game is in spanish, but when i open the game on PCSX2, the game works in english, and not in spanish.

I would like to play this game in spanish, can I do it?

I give you an image of this game:

[Image: 5a3y.jpg]

[Image: 7vo4.jpg]
Moved to support.

Answering your question, as long as your bios is set to spanish you should use full boot to play in spanish. The default language for multi5 games is English
But I only have 4 BIOS, i dont know where I can download a spanish bios.

These are my bios:

[Image: 3b4p.jpg]
(07-30-2013, 02:13 AM)chema3 Wrote: [ -> ]But I only have 4 BIOS, i dont know where I can download a spanish bios.

These are my bios:

[Image: 3b4p.jpg]

Do you own those 4 seperate PS2's those came from? Otherwise it's piracy the same as downloading a game and we can't offer any support.
I have got these BIOS searching in internet, i have donwloaded all.

If i got a play station 2, can i get all bios?
Hehe, lock for piracy incoming, enjoy your lack of support, read the rules next time Laugh
Ok sorry, next time i should read the rules xD.

So where I can get the BIOS?
(07-30-2013, 03:37 AM)chema3 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok sorry, next time i should read the rules xD.

So where I can get the BIOS?

You must dump it from your own legally owned PS2, and as long as you haven't sold the console to anyone.

Plenty of tutorials on how to do that, supposing you search a bit.

Oh, and there isn't a spanish BIOS. The european BIOS contains several languages, spanish included, which you can change through its settings when booting with no disc. Afterwards you must boot the games using the Full Boot option, and that should be that.
So if i have european bios, i can put my game in spanish?

I dont know how i can do it, if this is possible, can you explain me, please?

I will try to get a PS2 and get the bios, thanks for the info.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.