..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Game Not Loading!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BlushI have PCSX2 1.0.0. When I open system Boot CDVD. a new window comes with a blank screen... the game dows not load
i tried to load FIFA10.iso...please help
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(08-01-2013, 04:41 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Intel Pentium Dual CPU
128mb graphics(will buy a 1 gb soon)
PCSX2 1.0.0
Windows XP
1gb ram
I tried to play
FIFA 10 (iso)
GTA San Andreas (dvd)
(08-05-2013, 01:26 PM)DiamondGPS123 Wrote: [ -> ]Intel Pentium Dual CPU
128mb graphics(will buy a 1 gb soon)
PCSX2 1.0.0
Windows XP
1gb ram
I tried to play
FIFA 10 (iso)
GTA San Andreas (dvd)

What gpu do you have?

To check go to run then type in DXDIAG and go to the display tab
(08-05-2013, 01:32 PM)Black Ops Wrote: [ -> ]What gpu do you have?

To check go to run then type in DXDIAG and go to the display tab

Seriously, that machine is too much bellow the minimum requirements to play PS2 emulated games.
(08-05-2013, 01:38 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, that machine is too much bellow the minimum requirements to play PS2 emulated games.

Yeah noticed that but just wanted to help him find out the cause of the black screen which was probably the GPU
(08-05-2013, 01:38 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, that machine is too much bellow the minimum requirements to play PS2 emulated games.

sorry to interrupt you nossib but the machine they have is almost same as i priviously have and its not so bellow of requirement of pcsx2. Yes its quite slow but its able to run any game of pcsx2 (not in playeble speed).
(08-05-2013, 01:47 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]sorry to interrupt you nossib but the machine they have is almost same as i priviously have and its not so bellow of requirement of pcsx2. Yes its quite slow but its able to run any game of pcsx2 (not in playeble speed).

In defence of nossib, it can run games however I don't think that anyone would want to play on pcsx2 if they don't get a playable fps. Nossib didn't say that every game would not work. All he said was that u won't achieve a playable fps.
(08-05-2013, 01:49 PM)Black Ops Wrote: [ -> ]In defence of nossib, it can run games however I don't think that anyone would want to play on pcsx2 if they don't get a playable fps. Nossib didn't say that every game would not work. All he said was that u won't achieve a playable fps.

thats what im trying to say nossib. Its doesnt mean im sound negative dont pick my post negative :-)
(08-05-2013, 02:16 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]thats what im trying to say nossib. Its doesnt mean im sound negative dont pick my post negative :-)

No worries mateCool
Pages: 1 2