..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FF10 irregular muffled dialog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I play FF10 on PCSX2, I notice that the voiced dialog is sometimes a little off. For instance, one line it's sounds clear, and in another it'll sound slightly muffled, like they had recorded one line in a perfect mic and then the next in a crappy mic. Even when I talk to voiced NPCs several times so that they repeat their lines this still happens with the same exact line, so I don't think it's the recording of the lines themselves.
Playing with iso possibly fix this other then that you can try direct sound instead of x2audio.
Can you give us an example, maybe a recording uploaded to youtube?
(08-11-2013, 09:29 AM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give us an example, maybe a recording uploaded to youtube?

Maybe, how do I record it?

(08-11-2013, 08:21 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]Playing with iso possibly fix this other then that you can try direct sound instead of x2audio.
I already was doing both before I asked, in fact I tried switching between the 2 to see if there was any difference, didn't do anything.
You can record video by fraps.
In the SPU2-X settings,is the module set to XAudio2,the latency to 150ms and Synchronizing Mode to TimeStretch?
Are you using speed hacks or some different settings in EE\IOP?
(08-11-2013, 10:10 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]You can record video by fraps.

Ok. I'll make a sample.
Ok, here we go.

The effect is pretty subtle but noticeable. It seems to happen pretty much at random. I tired ignoring it but it's starting to annoy me.
What are your pcsx2 settings(not plugins)
That's a bit weird, yea. I'll have to check for this myself.
Pages: 1 2