..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: It's amazing how good a PS2 game can look
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The only games I currently have that are fully playable are FFX and RE: Code Veronica X. My gaming computer is attached to my plasma and with the latest playground, plugins and 0.9.5 beta. My computer can play the games with some lag here and there (still tweaking the settings), but this is amazing.

Excellent work to all who are involved! I don't know how you guys did it.

Since an emulator can make the old PS2 games look stunning, I can't help but ask the question, why doesn't Sony have the PS3 do this? Odd.

Messing with the emulator really satisfies my need to tinker. Good fun. I use an emulator to play my PS1 games so the saga continues.

My computer:
AMD Phenom II 940 clocked to 3.5Ghz
GeForce 8800gtx
Vista Ultimate 64-bit tweaked to the minimum
4 gigs ram
(02-16-2009, 05:52 PM)GameCodingNinja Wrote: [ -> ]The only games I currently have that are fully playable are FFX and RE: Code Veronica X. My gaming computer is attached to my plasma and with the latest playground, plugins and 0.9.5 beta. My computer can play the games with some lag here and there (still tweaking the settings), but this is amazing.

Excellent work to all who are involved! I don't know how you guys did it.

Since an emulator can make the old PS2 games look stunning, I can't help but ask the question, why doesn't Sony have the PS3 do this? Odd.

Messing with the emulator really satisfies my need to tinker. Good fun. I use an emulator to play my PS1 games so the saga continues.

My computer:
AMD Phenom II 940 clocked to 3.5Ghz
GeForce 8800gtx
Vista Ultimate 64-bit tweaked to the minimum
4 gigs ram

some games can have problems with higher internal resolution.
thats probably why sony didn't include the feature on the ps2 emu for ps3.